- Collection and Use of Personal Information. Arts Ambassadors may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on ArtsAmbassadors.com web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. We may also log your IP address when you use the ArtsAmbassadors.com web site. We use this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the web site. We may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Arts Ambassadors will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, affiliate, nonaffiliate, business, or government entity. We will share your Personal Information with other affiliates, nonaffiliates or entities should you request and/or authorize us to share such information, or if we are required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
- Encryption. All ArtsAmbassadors.com pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption.
- Amendments. Arts Ambassadors reserves the right to amend this policy at any time. We will post a notice of changes on our web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.
- Contact. You may contact Arts Ambassadors directly by e-mailing email@example.com should you have any questions regarding this policy. Definitions Affiliates Companies related by common ownership or control. Our affiliates include Arts Ambassadors Foundation, Inc. Nonaffiliates Companies not related by common ownership or control. Arts Ambassadors does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
Affiliates Companies related by common ownership or control.
■ Our affiliates include Arts Ambassadors
Nonaffiliates Companies not related by common ownership or
■ Arts Ambassadors does not share with
nonaffiliates so they can market to you.